Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Nurses Needed

Okay, all my nursing friends out there in blog land, Perinatal Lab, L&D, NICU, PICU.... I need YOU! We have a few days coming up where we need to leave Ryan in the care of someone other than the two of us. We need someone who is comfortable with Ryan's medical needs and I know LOTS of women out there who just happen to fulfill that requirement. We have been told to ask for what we need, and here it is. I would like for anyone who is interested in helping us to take a look at the Care Calendar or email me directly for dates and times. We especially need help the night of July 18th, a special evening that Chris and I would like to thoroughly enjoy as much as possible. If you are at all up for the challenge (since I know you are all capable), please let me know.

Thank you,
Jenn
davidson_jennifer@hotmail.com

No comments: