Sunday, May 1, 2011

Easter 2011

When Easter comes around, I am always thinking about Ryan. Not just because of the meaning of the Holiday, how Jesus died for us to free us from sin and bear that burden for us, but because Easter is the one of 3 holidays we actually celebrated with him. That is if you cound Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's Day, which we don't really do much for anyway. This year, I had to go back and look at those pictures, reminding myself how much Charlotte has grown up and how much I miss him deeply. 2 Years have passed... I remember this time already being really stressful for us because we were concerned about Ryan. I remember feeling uneasy, but not having a clue about what was to come... I miss you Ryan.



Ryan Michael Hawn - 3 months old, April 2009





This year, we spent Easter at my Mom's house, in Kansas. It was nice to spend this holiday with her for the first time since we had children. Charlotte got to look for eggs indoors and then we got ready to attend church. It was a beautiful crisp day, sun shining, just how Easter should feel.




Charlotte loved her dress, sweater, tights, shoes, but particularly loved her matching gloves and purse!



One of few pregnancy pictures we have taken...



I LOVE this one...

Charlotte is so excited for the baby to come, and hugs and kisses my belly often.



Our family, anticipating it growing soon!



Hide & Seek


The Hawns

1 comment:

Kristi_Zehr said...

Jenn you look so beautiful!! Charlotte is growing so fast and she is just a beautiful as you! Remember I am praying for you, the baby, and the whole family! I just have a good feeling you will make it to a safe delivery with this baby. God is watching you and this baby!!