Friday, May 9, 2008

A Mother's Day

It's Daddy's turn to post on the blog. I wanted to first of all wish Jennifer a Happy Mother's Day from both Charlotte and me. The past 19 months have been so crazy, and yet, through it all Jenn has been (and continues to be) and amazing mother. The patients she displays, the drive that pushes her to teach our daughter, and the endless love she has for Charlotte leaves me...well...speechless. It really is hard to put into words. Jenn's role as a mother has been so far from typical, and yet she still enjoys are little miracle each day.


Secondly I want to wish my Mother and Mother-in-Law a Happy Mother's Day. I'm sorry that we won't be able to see Jenn's Mom today, but we will see her soon (for Aunt Sara's Baby Shower!!).


Lastly, I put together a video that quickly (8 mins or so) captures some highlights of the last 19 months. I hope that is reminds Jenn of some of the wonderful time/moments that she has shared with her beautiful Sharlie! Enjoy.




-With Love,

Dad

2 comments:

Us! said...

Great video Chris! You are getting quite good at them! Indeed, Happy Mother's Day to you, Jenn, enjoy your special day with all that you love.

Our best,
Tyler, Emmy and Aidan

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day Jenn! I have to agree with Chris - you are an amazing mommy! You are the most patient, loving, caring, intuitive, proactive mother that I've ever met (and I've known a lot of great moms over the last 10+ years!) God knew what He was doing when He blessed you with Charlotte. It is evident in her infectious smile! Hope you have a wonderful day!
Kelly W.
(P.S. Awesome video Chris!)